Saturday, May 26, 2012

Friday the 13th: VI (1986)

Spoilers

Friday the 13th: VI (1986)
Dir: Tom McLoughlin
Starring:Thom Matthews, Jennifer Cooke, David Kagen
87 mins.
USA

Synopsis: Tommy Jarvis wants to make sure Jason is dead. With the help of his friend Hawes, Tommy ventures to the cemetery where Jason is buried in order to desecrate his body. Unfortunately, they accidentally resurrect Jason, starting a spree of killings only Tommy can stop.

My review: I liked it. It's goofy, entertaining, full of cliches, but I like it. It was a good conclusion to the Tommy Jarvis trilogy in the Friday the 13th franchise. The killings were inventive. Jason did a lot of crushing of peoples' bodies. He also did a lot of decapitations. All in all, this movie is easily accessible. I give it 2 out of 3 stars. It might still be on youtube. I haven't checked in a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment